h e l l o !
Born and raised on Long Island NY, Molly developed a love for art as far back as she can remember. She draws much of her inspiration from the feeling of happiness, often brought on from painting, visiting the beach , or other beautiful memories in nature.
She believe her paintings reflect who she is as a person, and what she is attracted to in everyday life. Art is a beautiful way to impact somebodies life and, in doing so, she hopes her art evokes a feeling of lightheartedness when others view it.
You can find some of my paintings / products at the following locations:
- SPRING WHITAKER STUDIO + GALLERY // Point Pleasant, NJ
- WKND OUTPOST // Bayshore, NY
- PANDEMONIUM BOUTIQUE // Babylon, NY
- THE CAPTAINS DAUGHTERS // Provincetown, MA
- TEA & TCHOTCHKES // Greenport, NY
- DESIGN WORKS // Cape Cod, MA
- LOCALI BRED // Huntington, NY